NB! Dora Plus programme is ended. It is not possible to apply for scholarships!
The overall objective of Dora Plus is to make Estonia more notable and attractive as a place for studying and research, and the education provided by higher education institutions internationally more competitive. Its sub-objectives are to:
* improve the awareness of young researchers and Master’s degree students of various teaching and research practices, and their involvement in international cooperation projects (Action 1);
* increase the proportion of foreign Master’s degree and doctoral students in Estonian higher education institutions (Actions 2 & 4);
* raise the efficiency of doctoral studies (Actions 1 & 2);
* improve the capacity of higher education institutions to include foreign students (Actions 2-4);
* raise the demand for foreign students on the Estonian labour market, and thus support the development of higher education and the economy; and
* strengthen the compliance of doctoral studies in Estonian universities with the principles of innovative doctoral studies (Actions 1-4).
See more at Education and Youth Authority (previosly Archimedes) webpage