- About us
- Green university initiative
- Accreditation information
- Estonian Educational System
- General Regulations
- Symbolism and CVI
- IA Documents and appendices
- Equal Treatment Guide
Position name: Laboratory technician
Position level: Specialist
The Comparative medicine unit of the Estonian University of Life Sciences, created with the support of the ERA Chair funding measure, is announcing a competition for the position of laboratory technician with a workload of 0.5.
The structural unit combines all topics related to comparative medicine research at the University of Life Sciences with the aim of better coordinating research and development activities in the fields of veterinary and human medicine.
The employment contract is for a fixed term, the beginning is expected to be July 2022, and the end is 31.08.2024.
Number of positions: 2
•maintaining order and cleanliness in the laboratories;
•conducting weekly inventories;
•ordering laboratory equipment and chemicals/consumables in accordance with EMÜ procurement procedures;
•preparing solutions and media;
- bioanalyst / laboratory technician education/ Life Sciences /Biomedical education
- previous experience in cellular or molecular biology related laboratory work
- very good English skills in speaking and writing;
- very good Microsoft Office skills;
- good communication, team working and soft skills
To participate in the competition, candidates must submit the following documents:
- application or motivational /cover letter in English;
- a copy of a certificate that states the recent university degree (bachelor's or master’s degree) or an equivalent document;
-CV (Curriculum Vitae), which includes:
* educational / professional experience;
* list of qualifications and skills;
* other relevant material at the applicant's discretion.
Positive and forward-looking work environment. Successful candidate works in an international environment with many opportunities for personal development. The work is ideal for an enthusiastic person who has a positive and problem-solving attitude with passion in Life Science research environment. The work environment is flexible and offers many opportunities to build the candidate's personal capacity and potential for networking at national and international level.
More information: email@example.com
Job’s area: laboratory technician
Job location: Tartu
Estonian University of Life Sciences, Institute of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences and University of Tartu, Institute of Biomedicine and Translational Medicine.
Salary (gross): 650 EUR monthly
One ad is valid for: 30th June 2022