- About us
- Green university initiative
- Accreditation information
- Estonian Educational System
- General Regulations
- Symbolism and CVI
- IA Documents and appendices
- Equal Treatment Guide
Estonian University of Life Sciences Large Animal Hospital is looking for an
EQUINE CLINIC’S GROOM
- The feeding and care of the patients in large animal clinic: mainly equine, occasionally production animals
- Cleaning the boxes
- Walking and turnout of equine patients
- Assisting the veterinarian during medical procedures as needed
We are looking for someone who
- Has experience with handling horses, or at minimum, prior working experience with large animals
- Is able to perform a physical job on a daily basis (cleaning of the stalls)
- Can speak Estonian or English on B1 level
- Is friendly, punctual and conscientious
We are offering
- A full-time job based on a schedule (maternity leave substitute) or part-time job (0,75 work load)
- A stable income
- Clothing and footwear required for the position
- A friendly and supportive work environment
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter by the latest 05.03.2023 to email firstname.lastname@example.org or via CVKeskus portal.
The Comparative medicine unit of the Estonian University of Life Sciences, created with the support of the ERA Chair funding measure, is announcing a competition for the position of project manager with a workload of 0.5 up to 1.0.
The structural unit combines all topics related to comparative medicine research at the University of Life Sciences with the aim of better coordinating research and development activities in the fields of veterinary and human medicine.
The employment contract is for a fixed term, the beginning is expected to be 01.04.2023, and the end is 31.03.2024.
The position includes the following tasks related to EC funding acquisition (Horizon2020):
-Programing and managing the tasks and deliverables set in national and international grant agreements
-Prepration of different grant period reports of national and international grant agreements
- Steering and coordination of Working Groups meetings
- Contribution to the selection of funding opportunities and prepration of grant applications
-Assisting with financial mangement of different grants and projects
- BSc, Master or PhD degree holders;
- Experience with national, international and EU project management and reporting (technical and financial part);
- Excellent command of English both written and orally, other languages are an asset;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Ability to operate in an international work environment;
- Eager to learn and develop and availability to travel internationally.
- Positive and forward-looking work environment. Successful candidate works in an international environment with many opportunities for personal development. The work is ideal for an enthusiastic person who has a positive and problem-solving attitude with passion in Life Science research environment. The work environment is flexible and offers many opportunities to build the candidate's personal capacity and potential for networking at national and international level.
- Salary up to Euro 2500 per month/gross for 1.00 workload
- 35 days holiday/year.
To participate in the competition, candidates must submit the following documents:
- application / letter of motivation in free form in English;
- a copy of a document certifying the last university degree (bachelor's, master's degree) or equivalent;
- CV (Curriculum Vitae), including: work experience; list of qualifications and skills; other relevant materials at the discretion of the applicant.
Application documents must be submitted in writing in English (as a digitally signed document) no later than 1st March 2023 to email email@example.com or via CVKeskus portal.